Queens, New York
100% full Not resolved
2.5
Turnaround Time

Mike Naples

honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped.

The foods started to repeat and REPEAT! when we called they said that they had over “5000 menu selections/options that the kitchen can prepare”. we didn’t get 5000 we got the same 5. It honestly was so disrespectful to have a salad that was wilted and soggy served up and called a meal.

Mike rarely answered any of our emails/calls. We even called the number on the bottom of menu to speak to the nutritionist who was very nice, but Joe who sold us the deal, said the nutritionist would follow up on us ever so often but never happened.

meal received was improperly labeled one time with different customer name.

they delivered weekend meals on friday and when we got to Sunday salads were disgusting.

We were so pissed we even have pictures. Containers broken in the bag. We got so frustrated we stopped “complaining”. Expensive and awful why didn’t we read the reviews. NEVER EVER would we recommend! Thanx Mike.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with ZONEDELIVERY USA?

Comments

Michael Brady l
Suffern, New York, United States #1328632

My contact person frank , is a phony , my meals are given also off less food,mostly, no food at times, no receipt, living food in wrong spot.*** constantly the stress is not worth it.

I been with them much to long .Need to speak to someone.