ZONEDELIVERY USA - UNBELIEVABLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND THE FOODS NOT ALL THAT!
honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped.
The foods started to repeat and REPEAT! when we called they said that they had over “5000 menu selections/options that the kitchen can prepare”. we didn’t get 5000 we got the same 5. It honestly was so disrespectful to have a salad that was wilted and soggy served up and called a meal.
Mike rarely answered any of our emails/calls. We even called the number on the bottom of menu to speak to the nutritionist who was very nice, but Joe who sold us the deal, said the nutritionist would follow up on us ever so often but never happened.
meal received was improperly labeled one time with different customer name.
they delivered weekend meals on friday and when we got to Sunday salads were disgusting.
We were so pissed we even have pictures. Containers broken in the bag. We got so frustrated we stopped “complaining”. Expensive and awful why didn’t we read the reviews. NEVER EVER would we recommend! Thanx Mike.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- " "I called American Musical Supply (AMS) at 1-877-281-8332 requesting to change the credit card on record to another card (3) three days in advance of my pending monthly charge- it..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."