THE FOOD WAS VERY POOR QUALITY AFTER THE SECOND HAIR IN THE FOOD WE DISCONTINUED AFTER ONLY FIVE DAYS WE HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED BACK FOR THE ONE MONTH SERVICE AND MAY I ADD THE GENTLEMAN CHARGED ME FOR ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS WITHOUT MY CONSENT

WHEN I CALLED VERY UPSET ABOUT THESE CHARGES HE STATED WE DID THAT BECAUSE WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE THE SERVICE

THATS NOT ONLY FRAUD BUT THE FOOD STINKS

AND IS TO HAIRY FOR MY TASTE

MY OPINION IS BYPASS THIS FOOD SERVICE AND DO YOURSELF A SERVICE

DO NOT CALL 866 DIET 321 AND YOU WILL BE ALOT SAFER

Had an Experience with ZONEDELIVERY USA?

Comments

obviously Zone has family writing in to support their food and try to trick you into a dreadful diet program. the food is tasteless, bland and very boring in choice (and I signed up with Joe/Kay for the premium package).I tried to cancel after the initial agreement, but they now claim they needed 5 days notice. they are as honorable as their wretched tasting food.

I really need to express my opinion about Zone Delivery USA, this company has given me my life back, this company is the best company I have ever dealt with.Let me tell you a story that I must tell, I was severly overweight when I came to Zone Delivery USA, I spoke to Mike the owner and Joe and they were the most helpful individuals I have ever worked with, they helped me set up my program, they understood my food preferences and what I was going through.

The program began and I was overwhelmed with how great the food tasted, the food was so much better then what I expected and for the next three months I lost more weight then I could have imagined when I started, my knees don\'t hurt as much as they did and I am getting around better then I have been in the past number of years.

I would recommend this program to anybody and would be willing to talk to anyone if they would like to speak with someone who has experince one of the best experiences of their lives.Thank you Zone Delivery USA, thank you Mike, thank you Joe, sign up with Zone Delivery USA, you won\'t regret it.

#120370

The quality of the food from Zone Delivery USA is horrible.The meals are made from cheap ingredients that look like something I could make in 5 minutes in my tiny kitchen.

I tried to cancel the first time I saw any of the meals, but they refused to refund me anything, insisting I pay for the entire 31 days.

My coworker is on Zone Manhattan and not only is the food much much better, but they offer a reasonable cancellation policy if you are not satisfied with the product.Do not use Zone Delivery Manhattan; it seems more like a scam then a food delivery service.

Zone Delivery USA is the best diet delivery servicce around, I had nothing but the best experience with this company, the people were great, the food was great, the service was great and I lost 30 pounds, I would recommend Zone Delivery USA to anybody, I don't know what this person was talking about, maybe they confused services, however, zone delivery usa was the best and I have been on other services.